The abstract format to be used is as follows:
- All abstracts should be in English.
- Abstracts should be typed with single spacing using “Times New Roman” font, and not longer than 2 pages.
- No frames should be used.
- The title should be in 14 points Bold Headline Style (first letters should be uppercase), centered.
- One line of space should be left between the title and authors’ names, between authors’ names and affiliations, between affiliations and text.
- Full names of the authors should be written without titles , 12 points in bold, centered, with the presenting author underlined.
- Authors’ affiliation should be written in 11 points, if necessary, with superscript numbering.
- The e-mail address of the presenting author should be written in 11 points, italic font, centered.
- The text should be written in 12 points Times New Roman, justified.
- The figures and tables should be embedded where they have to be placed within the text.
- Figure captions should be centered and placed below the figures, table captions should be centered above the tables. Captions for figures and tables should be in 11 points, centered.
- References should be cited consecutively numbered in square brackets .
- References should be at the bottom of the page, written in 11 points, aligned to the left. At least one line of space should be left between the text and the references.
- The abstracts must be submitted electronically in word.doc or word.docx format. To submit your abstract please click here.
- Please use the abstract template given below to prepare your abstracts.
- Abstract Template
- Poster space is nominally 60 cm wide and 90 cm high (portrait format).
- Posters must be attached by double-sided tape (the tape will be available at the secretariat desk).
- Oral presentations will be 20 minutes including questions and discussion.
- Three poster sessions will be held during the conference.
- We encourage the presenter authors to be near their poster during the sessions since the feedback will be given by all the participants as well as the scientific committee.
- All poster presentations will be evaluated by the poster coordinators.
- Three poster presentations will be chosen for the best poster award.
- The best poster awards will be announced at Closing Panel.