- The congress venue (Didim ÖRSEM) is a recreational facility of Ankara University located at the beachside in Didim, Aydın.
- Didim ÖRSEM is situated 70 km from Bodrum Airport and 140 km from İzmir Adnan Menderes Airport.
- The distance between Didim ÖRSEM and Didim city center is 6 km.
Click here to see the location of Didim ÖRSEM on Google Maps.
How to arrive at Didim-ÖRSEM Hotel?
- By public transportation
- Take an inter-city bus to Didim.
- From Didim Bus Terminal, catch the bus number 252 (towards to the last stop : Polis Kampı).
- You should get off the bus at Martı Sitesi bus stop.
- You can walk to Didim-ÖRSEM Hotel from the bus stop.
Special accommodation conditions at Ankara University ÖRSEM Hotel will be offered to participants and accompanying persons during the period of the Chemometrics Course and Conference. We suggest the participants to make their reservation as soon as possible.
Didim ÖRSEM Hotel and Ankara University Didim ÖRSEM campus offers a nice environment for science meetings and recreational activities. Didim ÖRSEM campus area (Ankara Üniversitesi Didim ÖRSEM Tesisleri, Didim, Aydın), has a beach area also allowing sport activities. ÖRSEM Hotel has charming and comfortable rooms including televisions, phones and it provides free wireless Internet access in the conference area.
- Accommodation costs includes the open buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Please note that the fees indicated in the following chart are per day per person.
- Acommodation fee will be charged depending on the academic profile. Please show your student identity card to the reception desk.
Accommodation in nearby hotels
We recommend the participants to make their reservation in Didim-ÖRSEM hotel as soon as possible because accommodation will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. In case of no room left in ÖRSEM Hotel, participants may book a room in nearby hotels which are 5-10 minutes by walking from the congress venue. Accommodation costs range between 20-100 € per night per person in the hotels in the area.
The distance between ÖRSEM Hotel and Gendarmerie intersection is 3 km.
- Congress venue (ÖRSEM Hotel) is about 40 km away from the International Antalya Airport.
- The distance between Ankara University ÖRSEM Hotel and Side is 14 km.
The Organizing Committee will provide the accommodation for the period of the Conference. Special accommodation conditions at Ankara University ÖRSEM Hotel will be offered to participants and accompanying persons. We suggest to the participants to make their reservation as soon as possible.
ÖRSEM Hotel and Ankara University ÖRSEM campus at Side offers an ideal environment for science meetings and recreational activities. The ÖRSEM campus area (Ankara Üniversitesi Manavgat-Çolaklı ÖRSEM Tesisleri, Side), has a beach area allowing many sport activities. ÖRSEM Hotel has charming and comfortable rooms including televisions, phones and it provides free wireless Internet access in the conference area.